• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star Wars VII News

Jangler

http://io9.com/harrison-fords-injury-may-have-completely-screwed-up-ep-1594838394

Uh-oh. Please take out your official Star Wars: Episode VII Salt Lick, but now that it's been officially revealed that Harrison Ford's leg is broken, the rumor is he'll be sidelined for six full months — which means the movie's either getting delayed or massively rewritten.

The potential news comes from the UK-based site Jedi News, who says sources told them of an emergency meeting ay Pinewood Studios this morning to discuss how to handle Ford's sudden unavailability. Since Ford's Han Solo is reportedly the film's lead, the only way to make its Christmas 2015 release date — which Disney has refused to move before — is to rewrite Ford's scenes, or rewrite the script entirely.

1ad551334972040.jpg 

i like this...

A little less than two weeks ago, word got out that Harrison Ford broke his ankle after tripping over the door to the Millenium Falcon (No, really.), but everyone seemed optimistic he’d be back in a few weeks. Then things started to go downhill. It went from he actually broke his entire leg, then his pelvis and I stopped paying attention so just assume he died. Harrison Ford’s dead now. Anyway, turns out Han Solo was going to be the main character of Star Wars: Episode VII which just got fuged to Endor and back. (I’ll let myself out.)

some actual news/rumors?

more...http://www.latino-review.com/news/s7ar-wars-so-jedi-hunters

Here’s the gist: The bad guys in Star Wars: Episode VII are being called “Jedi Hunters” by people working on and around the film. These are scary individuals, dressed in black, some helmeted, that hunt Jedi for the Empire.
Further explanations: When I first heard about the “Jedi Hunters,” I thought it sounded neat. Then I heard it again and again. So I started to really take it seriously in the last few days. Where there’s smoke, there’s often fire. It occurred to me these sound exactly like the Inquisitor in Star Wars Rebels. The original person to bring up “Jedi Hunters” had no idea what Star Wars Rebels was all about. I filled this person in and they said it sounded exactly like what they’re filming for Star Wars: Episode VII.
It should be noted that none of the sources heard the term “Inquisitor.” They just heard “Jedi Hunters” as they were reffered to on and around the sets in various departments. These hunters use lightsabers. So it kind of becomes a game of semantics, perhaps. But lets make it clear, no single source ever said “Inquisitor.” They all said the premise of the Inquisitor from Star Wars Rebels sounds identical to what is in the film itself. One said they had the impression the Jedi were fighting this group for a very long time.

Archived