• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barry Switzer would 'never recruit a white quarterback'

Evengelion

Just how many people do you know who don't like seeing their team win?

more about being disappointed in the way the team won more than NOT winning. I don't think some guys could handle so so stats from Cam and yet the team wins.

i dont care if the Panthers ran the single wing formation. just win the game. that's as far as my ulterior motives go.

No they do not

i don't know if this stat is tracked but miracle plays. RW and his wr's made a ton over the course of the season.

even basically that hail mary against the Panthers on 3rd and long.

Seattle's wr are not great on paper but man the plays they made over the year and then the big plays they made in the SB was unreal.

more about being disappointed in the way the team won more than NOT winning. I don't think some guys could handle so so stats from Cam and yet the team wins.

i dont care if the Panthers ran the single wing formation. just win the game. that's as far as my ulterior motives go.

You would be wrong. You could ask any Cam homer here and they would tell you that we need shift focus away from him and not make him carry the team on his back.

I think there would literally be maybe one or two people out there that would be upset that we won in that scenario.

There is also another side to this coin though. There are people that routinely disappear when the team is winning, yet come back immediately when we lose to pile on, especially if Cam showed even a hint of imperfection. These people on both sides are very low in numbers.

You would be wrong. You could ask any Cam homer here and they would tell you that we need shift focus away from him and not make him carry the team on his back.

We usually lose in this scenario as well, because it means we've obviously become one dimensional. Not to mention, Cam takes a beating.

In the playoff game against the 49ers, Cam lead the team in rushing. We lost.

Genetics? Right. This is boarder line racist itself. In the Olympics, most runners are black and swimmers are white? This comes from the Jimmy The Greek school of racism. 

i don't think Jimmy the Greek was a racist so why would he have a school?

Archived