• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ken's Mock Offseason/Mock Draft

Ken

hurst or james or billy turner might?

They might but why take that chance? Besides Bitonio is great value there and is a much better prospect than both.

A strong Oline is vital. More time for Cam to throw and a better run blocking Oline will do wonders for our offense, especially in Shula's scheme which is run 1st, play action heavy and where short passes aren't a huge part of the play book(leaving out screens).

Our first rounder definitely has the potential to leave us without the top 4 OT's and the top 5 WR's, so I see the bind we might be in.  I had the same thoughts with my updated mock and tried to trade down into the top of the second.  If I were to have stood pat, I might have made the same choice.

I am hoping that some teams reach like crazy and bring in guys we have pegged in the second for their first round selections which will push guys down.

There will definitely be reaching going on, it happens every year lol. Usually its for some same school guy.

Unlike other years tho, a reach might not be so bad cuz this draft is filed with talent. So much better compared to last year for example.

Archived