• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At tonight's game in San Jose

Mother Grabber

That was the first game this year where Lindholm looked like he belonged for the entire game.  You can tell everything is there, he just needs more time.  Would love to see him center that Tlusty and Semin line.

Lindholm loves playing against San Jose...

2 goals, 3 assists, 5 points, +3, 1 game winning goal, 100% shooting percentage, no penalty minutes... that's phenomenal.

That was the first game this year where Lindholm looked like he belonged for the entire game.  You can tell everything is there, he just needs more time.  Would love to see him center that Tlusty and Semin line.

Lucky sobs.  I go to a game in Raleigh, and we are doomed.  So get ready, I'm headed to the PBC on Friday Night.  Bet on the Rangers.

woo woooo! great finish! my streak of away wins at the Pavilion continues.

I'm not much of a Hockey fan, but it appeared to me that Carolina was more physical throughout the game, they were laying the Shark players out.  It was great wearing my Carolina Panther hat, and my Beason Jersey around a few 49er/Shark fans.  Took a little of the sting away from that Playoff loss.

Archived