• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 NBA PLAYOFF MATCHUPS (Round 2)

Updated: The way Brooklyn is playing it looks like they will be the 5th seed which leaves us fighting with Washington for the 6th seed.

The Wizards upcoming schedule is semi-difficult.

- @ Portland

- @ LAL

- @ Denver

- @ Phoenix

- vs. Indiana

- vs. Atlanta

- @ Charlotte

They could easily go 2-5 or 1-6.

We need to capitalize by beating one of Houston or Portland then beat Brooklyn which puts us into the super easy part of our schedule where we could easily go 7-0 down the stretch.

It all starts with these next three games though. We HAVE to go 2-1 in the next three.

Updated: The way Brooklyn is playing it looks like they will be the 5th seed which leaves us fighting with Washington for the 6th seed.

The Wizards upcoming schedule is semi-difficult.

- @ Portland

- @ LAL

- @ Denver

- @ Phoenix

- vs. Indiana

- vs. Atlanta

- @ Charlotte

They could easily go 2-5 or 1-6.

We need to capitalize by beating one of Houston or Portland then beat Brooklyn which puts us into the super easy part of our schedule where we could easily go 7-0 down the stretch.

It all starts with these next three games though. We HAVE to go 2-1 in the next three.

Portland didn't impress me too much when I saw them in San Antonio... I think we can take em... If splitter was workin on Em I think Al will do well

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I really don't think the Wizards will win a game on their road trip... they're just not a good road team (they lost @SacTown last night).

If we go 3-1 in our next four, which is difficult but possible... (vs PTL, vs. HOU, vs. BRK, @ ORL) and Washington goes 0-4 on their road trip, I believe we would be even with them in the standings with them coming to Charlotte for both teams next game.

I will say this - to me, it's not the seed but the opponent IMO.  Since I don't think a 4th or higher is realistic at this point to get a home-court advantage in the series, I wouldn't mind the eighth spot as long as we get Indiana in the first round and Miami doesn't leapfrog them.

I feel that against the Pacers or Raptors we would be okay, but Miami would sweep us.  The Bulls would give us fits as well, so I will go with either the eight or six spot assuming the top four stay as is.  I feel that would give us the best chance to win a playoff game, perhaps series, under the Bobcats name before it is retired.

I will say this - to me, it's not the seed but the opponent IMO.  Since I don't think a 4th or higher is realistic at this point to get a home-court advantage in the series, I wouldn't mind the eighth spot as long as we get Indiana in the first round and Miami doesn't leapfrog them.

I feel that against the Pacers or Raptors we would be okay, but Miami would sweep us.  The Bulls would give us fits as well, so I will go with either the eight or six spot assuming the top four stay as is.  I feel that would give us the best chance to win a playoff game, perhaps series, under the Bobcats name before it is retired.

this has been discussed a lot on here. everyone agrees on its better to play indy

Archived