• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

another tgatn ?

bigcountry

the lot you guys park in is how much per car? is the parking lot a good size lot? how much is the base to donate per person for toys tots on a week by week basis? I'm curious, but really asking because of friends that will be coming and that need info as well.

thanks guys!

BC :cheers2:

The parking lot has at least two hundred spaces but it's usually full around 10:30 am on gamedays. The giving amount is whatever you can stand to give. This policy has been abused in the past but last season it has gotten better with more oversight. We have many people who just show up to tailgate for the day and that's fine. There is no 'set' fee for admission.

97% of the people who come do the right thing and donate what they can to the cause.

cool thanks mush! one more ? is the parking lot fee 30.00 per spot like most others close to the stadium?

Are you wanting to park where the tailgate is or are you wanting to park and walk to the tailgate? I park a couple of blocks away and pay 10 bucks. It will probably be 20 this year. I've seen the parking lot mongers trying to get everything they can, but if you argue they will negotiate.

Are you wanting to park where the tailgate is or are you wanting to park and walk to the tailgate? I park a couple of blocks away and pay 10 bucks. It will probably be 20 this year. I've seen the parking lot mongers trying to get everything they can, but if you argue they will negotiate.

I want to park where the tailgate is i bring my own tent chairs propane heaters in the winter and my avalanche has built in coolers for my beer!!! Those guys downtown screw us but they have the upper hand on game day!

I want to park where the tailgate is i bring my own tent chairs propane heaters in the winter and my avalanche has built in coolers for my beer!!! Those guys downtown screw us but they have the upper hand on game day!

Especially with all the building that has been going on over the last couple of years. Parking lots are dwindling in numbers.

Huddle Tailgates are great.

I took my 4 year old to the Broncos tailgate last year. This is no sh*t... today in the car he said to me: "Dad, I want to go to one of those cookout things we went to last year at the Panthers." I looked back with a tear in my eye and said "Son, that is what is called a tailgate." It's like my boy just banged his first hottie. :cryin:

Especially with all the building that has been going on over the last couple of years. Parking lots are dwindling in numbers.

I took my 4 year old to the Broncos tailgate last year. This is no sh*t... today in the car he said to me: "Dad, I want to go to one of those cookout things we went to last year at the Panthers." I looked back with a tear in my eye and said "Son, that is what is called a tailgate." It's like my boy just banged his first hottie. :cryin:

Haha that's awesome!

understand big country, some people who have never parked there don't realize this, but if you bring a tent and chairs that it costs another $30 to rent the spot for that. The parking lot operators budget getting $30 per spot and tents and chairs suck up another spot. You can't put out a tent in the middle of the lot where cars can't get around to the other spaces. Only after the lot has closed can you put up a tent maybe.

We just bite the bullet and buy and extra space or two and that settles it.

Believe it or not some lots won't let you buy an extra space just for a tent--cars only.

understand big country, some people who have never parked there don't realize this, but if you bring a tent and chairs that it costs another $30 to rent the spot for that. The parking lot operators budget getting $30 per spot and tents and chairs suck up another spot. You can't put out a tent in the middle of the lot where cars can't get around to the other spaces. Only after the lot has closed can you put up a tent maybe.

We just bite the bullet and buy and extra space or two and that settles it.

Believe it or not some lots won't let you buy an extra space just for a tent--cars only.

interesting! ill have to think on that one ive never had a problem with that before.

Awesome!! :yesnod:

You should be PROUD!

Archived