• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain takes jab at the Panthers and Dwill on twitter

SCP

Cam and Luke are young impressionable players that have to tow the company line, Dwill is a well paid veteran at the backend of his career. He has nothing to lose by speaking up.

Yes he does, fan respect and the respect of the rest of his offense who probably doesn't appreciate him bad mouthing them. Maybe they'll let him get blown up once or twice.

I wish we could cut DWill right now.

Not often you see a player blatantly undermine his organization and the confidence of his teammates.

Trashy comment

Captain will never be as good as he thinks he is. I wonder how long before the Vikings fans notice him always pointing at the other guy when he blows a coverage.

I don't think it's the team he's undermining thats frustrating people, I think it's the apologists' finger in ears mentality they so viciously attack anyone who questions the teams moves with.

When a poster questions the team, it can be mentally passed off as "hurr silly madden fans" but when a player does it, its immensely more difficult to rationalize.

I laughed at the comment, then I realized he was right.

We are going to enter the year with, at best one or two developmental WR's(there won't be a Calvin Johnson/AJ Green when we pick) and a truck load of 4th string vets. Cap is pretty much on the money.

from a mock that came out recently having us select Marquis Lee

"You can’t expect to be a contender in the NFL when Jerricho Cotchery and Jason Avant are your best wide receivers. The Panthers need more talent at the position and someone to take Steve Smith ‘s place."

Archived