• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly on SI Now

Always says the right things about the team.  However, this is the 4th interview I've seen him do with different shows on his NY "Old Spice" tour and I have to say...a little corny. I mean he is doing what Old Spice is paying him to do but if you're going to sound like that you might as well be riding a horse in a thong or something (no homo).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Oh I agree they are all there, I still don’t like our owner and the misses in there.  Very worried he will go back to his meddling habits.  I liked the draft so maybe nothing.
    • Yeah he is trying to go back to doing what normal owners do. Like I said nothing to see here. Whether he can keep it up or not is something we will have to see as the season unfolds. 
    • I mean sorta, the are widely known as meddling owners, tepper came out during the hirings that he was going to step away and let football people do there thing.  So it would be more encouraging on that regard if they simply werent in the room even if it was for optics alone.  Take the year off.  Get out of sight.  Especially considering his behavior the day prior