• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

We don't suck, we just aren't on par with the world class teams

Yea, that's why we suck. We're only good enough to get in the tournament.

Altidore is terrible if he doesn't score. He's hella stiff. Cnt chase down a damn ball. With or without Donovan, we win and lose by Howard. He's the only reason why we can compete with some teams.

I don't care who the HC is. Kinsmann cannot change the way U.S. Soccer players play their game. He can help coach or change the team as a style but not individually. These guys are "Americans". White people are born with different genes/DNA, etc. Americans don't move of possess natural abilities like Europeans, Brazilians, etc. It's SCIENCE!

The best athletes are the mixed people. It's a fact. They possess an extra, better gene.

It's going to take hundreds, maybe thousands of more years until Americans can legitimately compete with the big boys, when Americans players are "interracially mixed".

I'm not being racist. I'm being truthful through science.

You can't teach or coach a white boy to move like Barry Sanders.

Soccer is just not for white people. Just like football is not for Asians.

The best athletes are the mixed people. It's a fact. They possess an extra, better gene.

It's going to take hundreds, maybe thousands of more years until Americans can legitimately compete with the big boys, when Americans players are "interracially mixed".

I'm not being racist. I'm being truthful through science.

You can't teach or coach a white boy to move like Barry Sanders.

Soccer is just not for white people. Just like football is not for Asians.

I started to respond to this ridiculous statement....but then decided it says it all for itself. 

I started to respond to this ridiculous statement....but then decided it says it all for itself.

It's funny bc you don't play soccer. I've been playing soccer since 5th grade. In middle through HS, the white kids can compete bc white people has that non stop "motor" / effort.

After HS, when you start to put then with the rest of the collegiate players: other races who are naturally born to play soccer, they can't keep up with them.

It's science! Take some Bio classes, maybe you'll learn some thing.

I'm Asian. I know that I can't juke like a football player. Look at how many Asian have actually played football: ONE! That's Dat Nguyen only. Guys like Hines Ward and Naka were mixed.

Look at Blake Griffin and Aaron Gordon. A white boy is not going to have hops like them or be an athlete like those two.

Brazilians are so good bc they're so damn mixed. Brazilians are not Hispanics.

Same for France. That whole team pretty much consisted of Africans.

Chuck...you're doing your typical response again..."oh you don't know because you don't play". Why do you always respond like that? If I listed my soccer resume and the players I grew up playing with (you would know them if you know anything about soccer) for you, you would have to swallow your entire foot for making such a stupid assuming comment. Don't make me go there. 

Please...just stop while you only look this ridiculous. 

I'm a huge soccer fan I can't wait! We are going to score 4 touchdowns and then things are going to get real nasty after our short stop gets a triple double! Go U.S.!

One of the funny parts about the World Cup is seeing all of the comments by people who aren't soccer fans. They all really go out of their way to make comments as much as they can to show us soccer fans how much they don't like the game.

We get that you don't get it. 

One of the funny parts about the World Cup is seeing all of the comments by people who aren't soccer fans. They all really go out of their way to make comments as much as they can to show us soccer fans how much they don't like the game.

We get that you don't get it. 

I was afraid I wasn't coming on strong enough. Also I truly do wish I could like it. I've tried it just doesn't happen unfortunately.

I was afraid I wasn't coming on strong enough. Also I truly do wish I could like it. I've tried it just doesn't happen unfortunately.

I'm not a curling fan, but I'm a HUGE USA fan. Every four years you'd think I had my own curling club. It's not that hard....

Archived