• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

I'm not a curling fan, but I'm a HUGE USA fan. Every four years you'd think I had my own curling club. It's not that hard....

I'll always root for the U.S. of course. I don't care if they're playing men's nude croquet but it doesn't mean I want to watch it. Although croquet is pretty fuging sweet after a few beers.

Chuck...you're doing your typical response again..."oh you don't know because you don't play". Why do you always respond like that? If I listed my soccer resume and the players I grew up playing with (you would know them if you know anything about soccer) for you, you would have to swallow your entire foot for making such a stupid assuming comment. Don't make me go there.

Please...just stop while you only look this ridiculous.

I'm not going to question how long your soccer resume is. I know mine.

Soccer is not football where a great HC could make an average team better than it is. Soccer is exactly like basketball. It takes talented gifted players to make a team good.

And, I would love for you to go there. I wouldn't mind seeing how much you actually know about soccer.

One of the funny parts about the World Cup is seeing all of the comments by people who aren't soccer fans. They all really go out of their way to make comments as much as they can to show us soccer fans how much they don't like the game.

We get that you don't get it.

I play soccer from a young age and to this day (Asian tournament / mexican league). I'm not some white boy who just learned that U.S has a soccer team this morning.

Speaking of white people playing Soccer, I hope England does well. It is always an exciting match when they are in it.

I cheer for U.S. first, but I'm a soccer fan. I watch the game bc it's beautiful.

I hope England make it out of their bracket. Germany and Netherlands are scary, and Colombia could be the sleeper team.

I never said Europeans, did I?

And, don't give me the Americans are Europeans crap.

Same poo to basketball. Dirk Nowitzki to Adam Morrison.

Actually, you said "white people" several times...and went on to say "mixed people" are better. Gotze, Draxler, Schweinsteiger, etc... are about as fuging white as you can get.

Actually, you said "white people" several times...and went on to say "mixed people" are better. Gotze, Draxler, Schweinsteiger, etc... are about as fuging white as you can get.

"He can help coach or change the team as a style but not individually. These guys are "Americans". White people are born with different genes/DNA, etc. Americans don't move of possess natural abilities like Europeans, Brazilians, etc. It's SCIENCE!"

OMFG.......

Americans originated from Europe! Americans are Americans! Not Europeans.

If you know any crap close to watching sports, you can def tell the different style between a European player and American player rather that's basketball or soccer.

"He can help coach or change the team as a style but not individually. These guys are "Americans". White people are born with different genes/DNA, etc. Americans don't move of possess natural abilities like Europeans, Brazilians, etc. It's SCIENCE!"

OMFG.......

Americans originated from Europe! Americans are Americans! Not Europeans.

If you know any crap close to watching sports, you can def tell the different style between a European player and American player rather that's basketball or soccer.

"White people are born with different genes/DNA."

"Soccer is just not for white people."

Right.

Archived