• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer season 2014-2015

Ja  Rhule

Fox reported £50. Take that fair play rules.

Oh yeah FIFA... they're shaking in their boots about that stiff fine! Omg... instead of 20 top-dollar players, they can only take 16 into their next CL game! That should teach em!

PHEER TEH FFP RULEZ !!!1!

oh for fug's sake... what a joke.

My gut says Benz and Pepe are both in the starting xi tomorrow. They'll leave everything they've got out on the pitch tomorrow night in order to achieve la decima. I don't see any chance Pepe sits if he's even remotely close to fit. Same for Benz.

I hope so! Even if they're not at 100%, we need them both. Losing Xabi was a big blow already.

It makes me wonder what formation Ancelotti will go with. Rumors are flying around that we're going with the 4-4-2 but that doesn't fit into our counter-attack style.

4-4-2 is what I expect tbh. Could always shift it into a 4-2-3-1 or another attacking formation with a substitution in the second half. I expect the first 25-30 minutes to be a feeling out period honestly. The stakes are higher than they've ever been in a match between the two clubs, and I think both coaches will be cautious at least at first to not leave their back four vulnerable.  

Also I thought the Garcia tackle on Di Maria from behind was incredibly close (if not actually) to a red card. Sliding tackle from behind and Di Maria looked like he had a clear chance on goal. Similar call was made today in the QPR and Darby game and the QPR player was sent off. Oh well....call wasn't made, have to get back in this.

Archived