• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: 9th Pick

MedellinHeel

9th Pick  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Cha to draft at 9 and why?

Gary Harris, a sharp shooter is my guy. But, I can't pass up on Aaron Gordon even though he's only 6'9".

Gordon is only 19 with a huge ceiling. He'll add another 15-25lbs to his frame. He was probably the best defender in the nation last year; can defender the perimeter as well. Plays with a high IQ. A smart, smart, very smart player. He's a double double guy.

I'm not worried about his offensive game one bit. It will come!!! His offense is not MKG/Biz bad. Gordon will get his points through lobs like Blake and being physical in the paint atm. Once he get his jump shots in, GAME OVER!!!! "Mark Price"

I chose to go with Gordon not knowing if we can land a legitimate PF like Monroe or Z-Bo in FA; probably won't happen. Plus, we could get a nice SG like Lavine, Hairston, or Robinson III at 24.

Harris - jack of all trades, master of none. not sure he is even an upgrade over Hendo. would pass. 

Gordon - tweener, raw offensive game, not a great defender, good rebounder but not great/elite. 

I am leaning towards Stauskas. Big 10 player of the year over Harris. Dude is just lights out shooter who can pass and beat you off the bounce. 

Harris - jack of all trades, master of none. not sure he is even an upgrade over Hendo. would pass.

Gordon - tweener, raw offensive game, not a great defender, good rebounder but not great/elite.

I am leaning towards Stauskas. Big 10 player of the year over Harris. Dude is just lights out shooter who can pass and beat you off the bounce.

Love Harris due to his shooting ability. He's a little smaller at 6'4, and not a great defender. I'm not sure how athletic he is so that's scaring me a bit.

I wouldn't mind Stauskas. Great size at. 6'6". Great shooter, passer, and at creating space.

I really hope that Cho/MJ will make a huge offer to take Gordon Hayward off the Jazz hands tho. Hayward would solve just about everything on offense.

Harris didnt do great at the combine. Staus actually had a higher vert if I remb correctly. Harris is a solid - good shooter but not lights out like Staus. 

We would have to give Hayward a near max deal which I would be down for. I am not sure if the FO feels the same way though lol

Randle will not fall that far.

Never know. Guys like Vonleh is rising. Probably the best BIG in this draft. Some even consider him being better than Embiid.

Aaron Gordon, Tyler Ennis, and even Doug McD could push Randle down to no9.

Randle is a tweeter, short arms, and a turnover machine. Hopefully some teams uses that against him so he can fall right into our laps.

Harris didnt do great at the combine. Staus actually had a higher vert if I remb correctly. Harris is a solid - good shooter but not lights out like Staus.

We would have to give Hayward a near max deal which I would be down for. I am not sure if the FO feels the same way though lol

Gordon was supposedly looking for a 4 yr 50 mil contract which the Jazz hesitated to give. I would give a max offer to Hayward right now! Al Jefferson should be happy.

Gordon Hayward could be the guy Cho and MJ target in FA. We need a SG badly and MJ was willing to trade for Harden. I don't believe we'll be that interested in Monroe.

I can not be in advocation of a PF that high with just selecting Zeller. It would have to be a no brainer sure fire stud of a PF. Randle has too many question marks for me to make that pick when you have guys like Staus sitting there for the taking. Plus we have Al so a guy like Randle would not compliment him as much as say Payne would at 24. 

I can not be in advocation of a PF that high with just selecting Zeller. It would have to be a no brainer sure fire stud of a PF. Randle has too many question marks for me to make that pick when you have guys like Staus sitting there for the taking. Plus we have Al so a guy like Randle would not compliment him as much as say Payne would at 24.

Cody is a stretch 4. Pure offensive scoring PF. Hopefully he get it together fast. Not a great defender (stand up with hands up) and average rebounder.

Gordon is smaller but a better overall PF. Can stretch the floor too.

I wouldn't mind Aaron Gordon at 9 but we need more scoring on the floor. I think Nik Stauskas could be a player we look at as well.

Definitely. Stauskas, Hood, Harris, etc. will all be look at.

I just hope we go hard after Gordon Hayward this offseason. He's a much better player than anyone we can get in the draft. The Celtics and Brad Stevens will make a hard push for Hayward, but we have Big Al.

Archived