• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

We got poo load of RWs... not sure why Wenger would look at another one.  Thank you sir.

Probably BS as you said.

He can play on the left but he is way better when he has the option of cutting inside.

Besides, shouldn't the target be a forward? Saw a rumor of a Cavani bid.

Probably BS as you said.

He can play on the left but he is way better when he has the option of cutting inside.

Besides, shouldn't the target be a forward? Saw a rumor of a Cavani bid.

Yea, Wenger been sniffing around Cavani for months.  He actually bid for him a month ago but PSG wants more.  PSG wants 50m pounds but Wenger won't pay more than 40-45m.  Cavani is a bad fit for PSG, they playing him in the wing and he's a striker.

Pogba or Vidal on the way?

According to the sources, Xabi asked for the transfer as soon as he found out that he wouldn't be starting anymore (as of yesterday).

With reports that they're loaning out Illara too you've gotta think so. Dare I dream that we'll finish the transfer window with fuging Reus and Pogba....

I believe the Michael Dawson to Hull deal is finalized or will be very soon. Good for both clubs, as Daws doesn't really fit our new style very well, but he could flourish again at Hull City. All-around great guy and a good player, sorry to see him go, but glad to see him off the books too.

Word is we're looking to sign Welbeck on loan... to that I just have to say:

TheOffice+no+no+no.gif

I believe the Michael Dawson to Hull deal is finalized or will be very soon. Good for both clubs, as Daws doesn't really fit our new style very well, but he could flourish again at Hull City. All-around great guy and a good player, sorry to see him go, but glad to see him off the books too.

Word is we're looking to sign Welbeck on loan... to that I just have to say:

TheOffice+no+no+no.gif

Dawson to Hull official. Fazio to Spurs from Sevilla also official

Speaking to Sky Sports News following the Champions League draw, Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre has revealed that Liverpool are 'probably finished' in the transfer market and doubts they will bring in anyone else before Monday's deadline.

No Reus for you guys.

Where the fug is Reus going to play?

He would be Angel Di Maria's replacement as they're very similar players. The difference is Reus is a bit more versatile and can play as an attacking midfielder, attacking wing, or even up top at times. I would expect him to sign next Summer if all the rumors/sites are accurate, as it doesn't suit the clubs needs THIS year for a run at #11.

Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale

James

Kroos-Khedira

I think Real is done.

They will bring in at least one more player if they send out Xabi and Illara. You can just about take that to the bank. After ADM's sale they've spent less than 10m pounds this Summer I think it is.

Archived