• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Greizmann true position is a left wing.

Last year people would have said that di Maria's true position is as a winger. A year later he has his best year ever as a midfielder in Ancelotti's system. Players fit different roles in different systems. Not saying I definitely disagree with you, but I do think he can play multiple roles with his skill set. 

He is a rising star but so was Morata at one point. Regardless, he won't start. Not now, at any rate. Greizmann is still a developing talent.

Well, according to a source at Managing Madrid, there's a 60/40 chance we'll sign him. He told us we'd sign Illarramendi, Varane and Modric so I trust his input.

Lol 60/40 chance. Its like saying "I don't really know"

Plus Morata is worth maybe £18m. I think Arsenal bid £15m for him which is hardly anything.

If you ride the pine, ur value is decreasing. It's a fact.

Point A see point B. Disagree that Vidal would cost more. Vidal is better right now sure, but with Pogba you're buying a guy who is on course to be a world class player in 2 years or so. His ceiling is much greater than Vidal's. Vidal is about a 40m player Pogba probably a 60-65...

Money might not be an issue but there is still a limit unless you Guys are going for someone like a bit like Ronaldo.

Yeah Pogba has tons of talent and potential, but transfers don't really go like that. Vidal is in his prime and is key to Juve(even more than Pirlo) so they're going to ask for a ton. A Pogba deal will have a bunch of add ons because of potential.

Plus again its up to Juve who have no financial pressure to sell. Only way I see it happen is if the player asks to leave.

Money might not be an issue but there is still a limit unless you Guys are going for someone like a bit like Ronaldo.

Yeah Pogba has tons of talent and potential, but transfers don't really go like that. Vidal is in his prime and is key to Juve(even more than Pirlo) so they're going to ask for a ton. A Pogba deal will have a bunch of add ons because of potential.

Plus again its up to Juve who have no financial pressure to sell. Only way I see it happen is if the player asks to leave.

Real will spend max of 100m on new transfers.  I read that Di Maria might be the target of Manchester United/Manchester City.  This makes sense if they want to replace Di Maria with Griezmann.  After futher reading, it said that Griezmann is not even first option.  Suarez is.  There is a good chance Real will sale both Benzema and Di Maria this summer and will replace em with Suarez, Pogba, Vidal and Griezmann.

So it looks like Vermaelen is all but set to join Man U (transfer verbally agreed upon), just ironing out details.

He's a quality centerback but injuries have really derailed his career.

The report is the bid is the prepared bid is for 10 mil.

Not just injuries. He makes some terrible decisions and leaves people wide open.

Anyone looking for Transfer news might wanna follow this guy. Still a bit skeptical, but he's been legit in the two weeks or so I've been following. 

@ITKAndres

Been breaking stuff sometims a week before the official word. 

I started following that crew a week ago. Some decent stuff, but watch him. He'll delete tweets from time to time.

Apparently Wenger is brazil trying to sign players.

Looks like LB Serge Aurier is a done deal. Wenger is meeting Balotelli agent tomorrow to hammer out a deal.

Apparently Wenger also had a chat with Alexis Sanchez agent but no details available.

Aurier, Balotelli and Sanchez for £55m would be sick.

Archived