• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES.

NBA Finals-

LeBron- 2-2 record (10-12 W/L)

Jordan- 6-0 record (24-11 W/L)

LeBron- 2x Champion, 2x MVP

Jordan- 6x Champion, 6x MVP

LeBron- 44% FG, 29% 3-Pt, 75% FT

Jordan- 48% FG, 37% 3-Pt, 81% FT

LeBron- 23.4 Pts, 9.0 Reb, 7.0 Ast

Jordan- 33.6 Pts, 6.0 Reb, 6.0 Ast

LeBron- 1.7 Stl, 0.6 Blk, 3.8 t/o

Jordan- 1.8 Stl, 0.7 Blk, 2.4 t/o

Olympics-

LeBron- 2x Gold Medalist, 1x Bronze Medalist

Jordan- 2x Gold Medalist

LeBron James has lost in both the NBA Finals & Olympics. That's an accomplishment Michael Jordan could never achieve. LeBron will forever hold these achievements over Jordan.

All hail King James, we are all witnesses!

I give LeBron a pass for 2007. That was probably the least talented team to ever make the finals other than LeBron. They had no chance whatsoever against the Spurs. I'm not going to compare LeBron to Jordan until LeBron's career is over. I also think that Jordan probably would have won 1-2 more titles if he didn't leave for baseball.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No point comparing. Two different eras and two different positions. But in spirit of the OP, I will give my opinion which I will try to keep as unbiased as possible, but the fact that I hate Lebron makes this difficult. 

MJ in my eyes will forever be GOAT. The competitiveness that he has beats out on any player since. Lebron is the most physically imposing player ever. I compare him and Magic moreso than him and MJ due to the size and passing ability.

Also Im hoping Lebron doesn't ever beat 6 championships because I am one of the ppl that feels ripped off by him teaming with Wade and Bosh. I don't blame him and don't feel it takes away from the championships or his play but on a personal note I want him to not surpass MJ for that reason. 

The 07 Cavs were the worst Finals team ever. LeBron carrying those bums to the finals was a showing of his greatness.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

translation:

LeBron getting swept in the Finals shows his greatness.

The 06-07 Cavs supporting cast was just as good as the 90-91 Bulls. Keep making Bron Bron lame excuses. Jordan's first championship team was not that good. Jordan was the only all star on that team. Grant & Pippen were both very solid but neither were stars. 90-91 was before Pippen emerged as a star. The other 2 starters, Paxson & Cartwright, as well as the entire bench, were complete garbage. Gooden, Hughes, & Ilgauskas were good players back in 06-07. They all had very good years. The Cavs bench was 100x more productive.

NBA Finals (91 vs 07)

Fg%-Pts-Reb-Ast-Stl-Blk-Tov

Jordan- 56% 31 7 12 3 2 3

LeBron- 36% 22 7 7 1 1 6

Bulls- 51% 70 pts 32 reb 16 ast 7 stl 3 blk 9 tov

Cavs- 41% 60 pts 34 reb 10 ast 5 stl 2 blk 5 tov

The biggest difference in those teams was Jordan vs LeBron, not the supporting casts.

The 06-07 Cavs supporting cast was just as good as the 90-91 Bulls.

Jordan

Pippen

Grant

Armstrong

Cartwright

vs

LeBron

Ilgauskas

Gooden

Pavolvic

Hughes

You can't be serious.  You can make fun of LeBron about a lot of things, but the 07 Cavs were trash.

10378938_472521346213282_225275584728864

This argument is stupid. MJ and Kobe didn't have to go team up with others because they already had allstars and hall of famers on their teams.

Why can't we just say both are great players and leave it at that?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

This argument is stupid. MJ and Kobe didn't have to go team up with others because they already had allstars and hall of famers on their teams.

Why can't we just say both are great players and leave it at that?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

There wasn't an all star or hofer on the 91 Bulls. Just Jordan.

Archived