• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Some of you have some serious hate in your blood.

I know cramps can be painful but I definitely didnt expect him to have to be carried off the court with 7 minutes left and never return. Very perplexing.

I cant wait for game 2. It was a great game up until lebron went out.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Is Lebron finally showing some signs of age?  This is his first playoffs where he has played fewer that 41 minutes per game (38 this year), and he didnt even play that much last night before he started cramping.

Maybe the Heat need to start giving him the Dwyane Wade treatment

Dead serious.

LBJ cost his team 3 timeouts before he finally came out with cramping problems. However, up until the cramping he was coming out solely because he was tired.

He was leading both teams in minutes in a hot ass arena and he has a tendency to crap up, with enclosed heat in an arena will only increase the likelihood of him cramping up.

And he wasn't just tired but you could see signs that he was going too. (Rachel Nichols actually called it on twitter)

Besides playing with a flu is nothing compared to cramping up.

Is Lebron finally showing some signs of age?  This is his first playoffs where he has played fewer that 41 minutes per game (38 this year), and he didnt even play that much last night before he started cramping.

Maybe the Heat need to start giving him the Dwyane Wade treatment

Cramping has nothing to do with age. lol

rebounding, passing, low post defense, better 3 point shooter (don't even debate me here because stats back this up), and you can make a case for ball handling

ball handling is mj all day. Ofc hes a better rebounder hes got 3 inches and 50 pounds on mj same with low post d. Passing is subjective. When mj was asked to play point he put up 30 ppg 10 apg and like 7 rpg. When he did pass it was beautiful. He didnt pass as much cause hes a better finisher than lebron. Now 3 pt shooting mj never eclipsed 40 I dont think so you're definitely spot on there. Mj was never a 3pt shooter. Even so lebrons career 3pt% is still only .014 higher. Lebron shoots them a lot more.

ball handling is mj all day. Ofc hes a better rebounder hes got 3 inches and 50 pounds on mj same with low post d. Passing is subjective. When mj was asked to play point he put up 30 ppg 10 apg and like 7 rpg. When he did pass it was beautiful. He didnt pass as much cause hes a better finisher than lebron. Now 3 pt shooting mj never eclipsed 40 I dont think so you're definitely spot on there. Mj was never a 3pt shooter

a lot of it you can make a solid case both ways. But 3 pt shooting is LeBron all day, mid range mj was a killer

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived