• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Stanley Cup Final...

KillerKat

Like I said, if they actually started at 8 or a little before (anywhere between 7-8), hell just 7:45 would make a difference, the game would've been over by 11.

Do you realize how difficult it would be for people to get to the Staples Center in time for a 7:45 puck drop? 

Do you realize how difficult it would be for people to get to the Staples Center in time for a 7:45 puck drop?

No different than taking off early from work and rushing at 5 pm drop (8pm EST). It's just a 15 minute difference. The 8 pm games, which really start at 8:30, is too late. If they had the puck drop at 7:45, instead of 8:30, it would be better for everyone.

No different than taking off early from work and rushing at 5 pm drop (8pm EST). It's just a 15 minute difference. The 8 pm games, which really start at 8:30, is too late. If they had the puck drop at 7:45, instead of 8:30, it would be better for everyone.

Puck didn't drop at 5 though like you said. That 30 minute difference is huge when it's a city that size. It would be better for you and anyone else who can't stay up till 11:15. It would be hell for the actual Kings fans attending the game.

Matt Cullen and Aaron Ward followed the money to the Rangers after the cup. Recchi and Weight were acquired during the season and were never going to be more than rentals. The rest played at least two more years before leaving the Canes?

Also everyone bolded played at least two years for the canes after the cup year

(Maybe we should start a new thread? I dont want to keep derailing this one but I kind of wanted to point this out.)

I'm aware but you can't lose 5 guys that were integral to your team winning the Stanley Cup and expect to be good next year.

That team had no Anze Kopitar, Marian Gaborik, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, or Patrick Sharp.

It was just a top to bottom solid roster and when you start trying to plug and replace players it's going to hurt your team.

Archived