• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN NFC South 4 Downs

Mol3m4n

I get the ban also but its more about pride & who is right. It seems that the odds are against me than your truly's SCP.

Forget the ban i just want to prove him wrong about his assumption.

Your idea of success is close to being one of the most prolific offenses ever. Not like just topyen in one category and top 15 in the others?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

As much as I hate to say it, Tampa could end up being a scary team if mccown plays how he did in chicago

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If mccown was legitimately good he wouldn't have been a career back up until the end of his career. Not phased

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Your idea of success is close to being one of the most prolific offenses ever. Not like just topyen in one category and top 15 in the others?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Nah we cant be good at everything, where going to have some highs and lows but I'll say top 10 offense according to NFL stats

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonType=REG

What about total offense (YPG) &  total (TDs)  or we could average out the ranking of each categories like passing, rushing, fg, TDs possession ...etc  if the median is in top 10 or above I win.

You must want to join the bet also? 

Just to clarify, this is what you're calling for:

- Top 10 offense

- we have 1 RB that is the leading rusher on the team, and has at least 1,000 yds.

- Olsen gets 900 - 1200 yds.

- Panthers win at least 11 games and make it post-season.

I'm not sure who's ass Sanjay is pulling these numbers out of but whatever.

Nah we cant be good at everything, where going to have some highs and lows but I'll say top 10 offense according to NFL stats

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonType=REG

What about total offense (YPG) & total (TDs) or we could average out the ranking of each categories like passing, rushing, fg, TDs possession ...etc if the median is in top 10 or above I win.

You must want to join the bet also?

Oh now you're going to change the bet?

Just to clarify, this is what you're calling for:

- Top 10 offense

- we have 1 RB that is the leading rusher on the team, and has at least 1,000 yds.

- Olsen gets 900 - 1200 yds.

- Panthers win at least 11 games and make it post-season.

I'm not sure who's ass Sanjay is pulling these numbers out of but whatever.

Ok man sounds good 

I pulled this from debates we have on the huddle  especially the pessimistic posters.

P.S. you shouldn't take life to seriously enjoy it.

Ok man sounds good

I pulled this from debates we have on the huddle especially the pessimistic posters.

P.S. you shouldn't take life to seriously enjoy it.

Oh ya I take life too seriously. Quit sweating my e-nuts. You're the one throwing out challenges because I have concerns about our unproven OTs. Gettleman and Rivera aren't even 100% confident in the OT situation yet you are.

Oh ya I take life too seriously. Quit sweating my e-nuts. You're the one throwing out challenges because I have concerns about our unproven OTs. Gettleman and Rivera aren't even 100% confident in the OT situation yet you are.

did he say what he is giving up if they don't reach those marks?

Archived