• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockets declined Chandler Parsons 4th-year option

Jakob

Considering he is averaging 16 Points, 5 Rebounds and 4 Assists and is clearly on the upswing of his career I don't think those numbers would be out of the question.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Lakers panic when they don't get Lebron or Melo and throw him a massive contract,

plus I have heard he is serious about modeling and wants to be in NYC or LA. 

I wouldn't mind, but he's not my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd option.

He's going to get around 10mil. Not worth it.

Exactly he'll want to much, and then won't be worth the contract a team throws at him. But if he were cheaper he may be option number 3

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I wouldn't be shocked if the Lakers panic when they don't get Lebron or Melo and throw him a massive contract,

plus I have heard he is serious about modeling and wants to be in NYC or LA. 

Modeling? Makes me want him a lot less now if his mind isn't completely on basketball. Browsing twitter and the web I'm seeing some people say the Rockets probably wouldn't match anything over the low 30's.. Others are saying it would take 12 million a year to get him from the Rockets.

Modeling? Makes me want him a lot less now if his mind isn't completely on basketball. Browsing twitter and the web I'm seeing some people say the Rockets probably wouldn't match anything over the low 30's.. Others are saying it would take 12 million a year to get him from the Rockets.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/chandler-parsons-model-now-apparently-hates-shirts-video-025938365--nba.html  

If we can't get one of the top tier guys like a Deng or Lance, then I rather just go and sign a couple vets on 1yr deal: Stuckey, Pierce, Lewis, etc.

Dont spend money just bc you have money: Parsons.

Deng isn't top tier anymore.

Archived