• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Karmanos is a fuging dumbass

KillerKat

[rage thread]

Karmanos is a fuging piece of poo. I'm sick and tired of year after every god damn year since the Cup Win our team being the laughing stock of the NHL. "I believe our team right now is strong enough to make a push for the Cup". Bullshit! That Cup win has gotten to your head and has you in the clouds when your team is in the dumps each year. I fuging hate ignorant people in charge of my favorite teams. I suffered through it with Fox and Hurney with the Panthers and now I'm suffering through it with Karmanos and the Canes. I wish I could see him on the street one day and punch him in the fuging face with no consequences. fug you Karmanos!

[/rage thread]

Francis is dealing with personnel. If you think Karmanos has a lot of pull there, you're wrong. Karmanos is just a face and voice. Probably has a lot of input, but Francis runs this team. I doubt Francis would have taken the job if Karmanos was even THINKING of managing the roster.

Archived