• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

Depends on what the package is.

If the Jazz really believe Hayward is a max guy, there's no way simply Hendo and a first gets it done, can it? They would look for someone to develop into another franchise cornerstone. That leaves Zeller and MKG and if we really knew we would be dealing Zeller amidst these negotiations we would have beaten Miami to McBob. If they want MKG Cho better put the phone down.

I sincerely doubt the Jazz will want to pay him the max. They may be willing to sign and trade and even accept Hendo's awful contract if they get an asset that's worth their time. Not sure if we have something like that though.

Throw in an offer and see what happens.

Let's see if Utah is bluffing.

They wouldn't bump up from $46mil to $50mil last summer to sign him long-term. Now they've added Exum, Hood, & Novak & are saying they'll match anything (he can get over $63mil on market).

Of course they are bluffing.

You're really making a strong run at overtaking Chuck for Derp-Derp of the Year.

Not even close. I don't think I've agreed with him once but at least he will back his claims with information that actually helps foster some more discussion.

According to Utah forums...

Jazz will match absolutely anything Charlotte offers.

Sign & Trade only for MKG, Vonleh, & next year's 1st. Anything less is laughable.

That is laughable and Utah is bluffing. They have young talent all over that are coming to FA'S soon. No way they want to pay Gordon a max deal. They could have signed him for less last season but didn't.

Archived