• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

Keep playing games waiting for just the right FA to come along and miss our window to make some noise. Remember how bad we were the 2 years before Big Al came? Now we should act like we have all the time in the world to make our move to the top? Charlotte has always had to overpay for success. We need to make a splash now while Big Al still has the juice. Lebron nor Anthony are walking through that door. We need to sign one of the next best FAs. Just my opinion. 

A lot of you seem to forget Big Al can opt out after this coming season. If we don't build around him and show we are willing to pay for other good players to build around him then he will likely leave. Hayward and Stephenson might not be worth max contracts, but they are pretty damn good players who will get max contracts in this market. If you want another season of mediocrity then save the money for next year and hope Al Jefferson doesn't opt out.

I have said it once and I will say it again, you have to look at all of your options and get players to make your team better.Gordon Hayward would be a great addition to the Hornets. He is a Forward-Guard who can put the ball in the basket and put his teammates in position to score. If Cho and Jordan feels like Gordon Hayward can make our team better and help us contend then i'm all for it. I believe Utah is bluffing about matching any offer sheet for Hayward. Why should they? When they drafted Rodney Hood. It's because they needed a back up plan just in case if teams got serious about signing Hayward to an offer sheet.

And I knew you couldnt give me any specifics because you have none. You are not fooling anyone. 

And I knew you would say that Mr. Predictable, and I've EXPLAINED WHY, and don't need to keep doing it over and over again. Those explanations were "specifics," but you won't consider anything to be "specific" unless it's something you agree with, so again, whatever. 

I have said it once and I will say it again, you have to look at all of your options and get players to make your team better.Gordon Hayward would be a great addition to the Hornets. He is a Forward-Guard who can put the ball in the basket and put his teammates in position to score. If Cho and Jordan feels like Gordon Hayward can make our team better and help us contend then i'm all for it. I believe Utah is bluffing about matching any offer sheet for Hayward. Why should they? When they drafted Rodney Hood. It's because they needed a back up plan just in case if teams got serious about signing Hayward to an offer sheet.

Should Hayward be offered a "max deal"?

That's what matters. No one gives a crap about Hayward as a Hornet. The problem is this acceptance that "he" warrants a max contract. He does not.

Hayward will be better on the Hornets.

Hornets will be better with Hayward.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Hayward could be better on the Cavs.

Cavs could be better with Hayward.

Again, "better" is relative. Hornets could be "even better" with Stephenson at the 2.

Should Hayward be offered a "max deal"?

That's what matters. No one gives a crap about Hayward as a Hornet. The problem is this acceptance that "he" warrants a max contract. He does not.

This is exactly right! Hayward can become a Hornet, but not for max because that would be stupid

Hayward could be better on the Cavs.

Cavs could be better with Hayward.

Again, "better" is relative. Hornets could be "even better" with Stephenson at the 2.

I guess that's why there are topics that are called "debatable"

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived