• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

We couldn't get one of those banners with him in a Hornets uni? That's kind of lame...

Then again, if you've spent three years in Utah, I bet Charlotte looks like Los Angeles.

I live in Charlotte & love it here... But....

Salt Lake City > Charlotte

SLC is gorgeous & one of the nicest areas in the entire country.

We couldn't get one of those banners with him in a Hornets uni? That's kind of lame...

Then again, if you've spent three years in Utah, I bet Charlotte looks like Los Angeles.

Salt Lake City is a beautiful place. I spent several weeks there once for a baseball tournament a couple years ago and was sad to go back home. That being said, both Charlotte and SLC are two of the nicest cities I've been too.

I live in Charlotte & love it here... But....

Salt Lake City > Charlotte

SLC is gorgeous & one of the nicest areas in the entire country.

While SLC is also nice, I hate when people say one place is nicer than another (to an extent).

It really depends on what the person is into when the differences are marginal.

For instance, most people would say Miami is a lot nicer than Charlotte, but I would never chose to live there instead.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

While SLC is also nice, I hate when people say one place is nicer than another (to an extent).

It really depends on what the person is into when the differences are marginal.

For instance, most people would say Miami is a lot nicer than Charlotte, but I would never chose to live there instead.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I think like most on here...you're a Charlotte homer.  Don't get me wrong I love Charlotte too....it's my hometown, and there's nothing wrong with being a homer about where you're from.  There are places out there though....that blow it away.

I think like most on here...you're a Charlotte homer.  Don't get me wrong I love Charlotte too....it's my hometown, and there's nothing wrong with being a homer about where you're from.  There are places out there though....that blow it away.

Not at all, actually. I don't even live in Charlotte. Was just making a point. 

Cho and MJ gotta speed this crap up!

Either give an offer to Hayward now or it's really time to bring Lance in. Waiting for Hayward could lead us to missing our on Lance. Many teams are interested in Lance as days passes.

Assuming PJ can stay out of serious trouble, we do not need Lance imo. 

PJ is the real deal. 

Assuming PJ can stay out of serious trouble, we do not need Lance imo.

PJ is the real deal.

Assuming he can stay out of trouble, I like him but would love him more as a 6th man in his first two years.

With McRob gone we need a floor generator badly. Lance is that guy and can run the PnR as good as anyone.

Archived