• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LVSL: Charlotte Hornets (0-0) vs. Golden State Warriors (0-0)

Well, the time has come. The Charlotte Hornets will make their official debut tonight at 8:30.

It's come to my attention that the game will be broadcast on ESPN3 (safer than bootleg websites). So if you have internet access, you will have a chance to watch the Hornets game tonight instead of waiting for the replay.

With that said, here is the starting line-up for the Charlotte Hornets with the reserves listed behind them.

PG: Mickey McConnell, Jerome Dyson

SG: P.J. Hairston, James Bell, Roberto Nelson

SF: Justin Brownlee, Justin Jackson, Rion Brown

PF: Noah Vonleh, DeMon Brooks, Jamie Skeen, Josh Davis

C: Jordan Bachynski, Jared Shaw

Inactive: Cody Zeller (attending wedding)

Now for the Warriors roster (not a line-up)

PG: Nemanja Nedovic, Aaron Craft, Kiwi Gardner, Walt Lemon, Tyrus McGee

SG: Orlando Johnson, Rodney McGruder, Justin Holiday, Travis Bader

SF: Lance Goulbourne, Davon Usher, Roderick Odom

PF: James Michael McAdoo, Christian Watford, Mitchell Watt, Rob Loe

C:  Ognjen Kuzmic

Inactive: Festus Ezeli

Personally, I expect us to win pretty easily.

Im pumped! Things I'm curious about...

-How much range does Noah really have? how physical is he? Handling in the open court.

-pj's shot selection, defense and effort. Passing ability.

-bachynski - how quick he can move and how he runs the court. And if his blocking instincts are as good as advertised

Anyone know how I could watch it using ESPN 3 at work? I have espn through directv, but last time I checked, it wont allow you to watch it as a directv subscriber. You have to be through charter, TW, etc., IIRC.

Not sure if this helps but the "NBA Summer League" app is showing the games today as a free trial. Works well on my phone and has box score, play by play etc.

It's unfortunate that Ezeli pulled out. I would have liked to see Bachysnki against Ezeli.

Oh by the way, Mickey McConnell can ball. He was the starting point guard of the Texas Legends last year (P.J.'s team). He can drop dimes.

Roberto Nelson, Justin Jackson, Jamie Skeen, DeMonBrooks, James Bell, and Jerome Dyson are also pretty solid players in their own right.

Archived