• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bonnell now saying Hornets are players for Lance.

PantherBrew

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/07/15/5046457/sources-charlotte-hornets-pursuing.html

Bonnell can't control his fury in writing this article. Just poos all over Stephenson and provides every reason it is a bad idea.

smh

When Stephenson signs I'm gonna go back & print out all of his shitty, snide tweets & article remarks; from Higgins-Hayward-Stephenson sagas. Then I'm gonna send them to the Observer & Hornets & request a new beat writer.

Everybody talks poo about him but Indynfans mostly love him and teammates are begging him to come back

Hill/George/West/Hibbert all 4 got huge deals. What are they gonna say?

"Hey Lance, sorry we all raked in bank. Could you pretty please take a discount & stay here?!"

Sign Stephenson, trade Henderson for some dude overseas that will never come over, sign Boozer... Championship.

PG: Walker, Roberts, ???

SG: Stephenson, Hairston, Neal

SF: Kidd-Gilchrist, Williams, Taylor

PF: Boozer, Vonleh

C: Jefferson, Zeller, Biyombo

And I woke up

Be pretty stupid for Marvin Williams to be making more than Boozer and not be starting if that $7M per year is as justified as some of you claimed it was.

*sarcastic post*

I think it will take 12 million a year to get it done.  But I think he ultimately wants a max deal.  So lock him up for 2 years/24 mil. or 3/36 w/ 3rd year player's option.  That protects us in case he goes knucklehead (gives him a prove-it period), and will allow him to be a FA when the new TV contracts begin.  Win-win.

Be pretty stupid for Marvin Williams to be making more than Boozer and not be starting if that $7M per year is as justified as some of you claimed it was.

*sarcastic post*

Boozer will still make 16mil next season in all.... so he don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

But wait, doesn't this create some sort of ontological paradox in which, because in the past, we knew when Ricky said we weren't pursuing Lance that we were, but now in the present, because Ricky is saying we are now pursuing Lance, then in fact, now we won't pursue Lance?

*sarcastic post*

Glad that's sarcasm. Who cares what he makes if we can still land Boozer & Stephenson. You can't carry over unused salary. He'll be one of the best back up Forwards in the league.

Archived