• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Tips

Jeremy Igo

My advice. If you want an autograph, and you paid gas money to get there, do want you can to get one. Don't hit the children, but just remember, what did they sacrifice to get an autograph? You are older and will die sooner, therefore need to allowed these simple pleasures sooner than later so you can have some semblance of happiness to make up for all those hard hours you have worked through out the week (kids are on summer vacation, what work?) When I was 11, I had to tough my way next to some adults and I didn't complain, nor did they and we both got stuff signed.

Don't get me wrong, nothing against kids, I hope all end up getting some autographs. But why should they get it over you? Because their kids? psh. You've been standing out there in that blistering heat also, everybody deserves fair shot.

- Sincerely, somebody who is impartial

fug you, i'm immortal. I'm gonna costanza the poo out of those kids.

For reference