• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scoreboard

doghead28

They have it rated as the 3rd largest screen in the NFL, larger than Dallas' screen... but every time we see the Dallas screen it's full screen.

We will see.

And I thought I read that the ribbon boards, new screen and new sound system were paid for by the team, and the other stuff was paid for by the city money? (new dome lights, paving stones and escalators)

I can't remember.

My question is ... What happened to the Ring of Honor? Can anyone that went to fanfest answer that?

Lots of stuff wasn't up because of the soccer game. Heck the field was only like barely painted no logos or anything bc of that. Expect full bells and whistles at the first preseason game

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

They have it rated as the 3rd largest screen in the NFL, larger than Dallas' screen... but every time we see the Dallas screen it's full screen.

We will see.

And I thought I read that the ribbon boards, new screen and new sound system were paid for by the team, and the other stuff was paid for by the city money? (new dome lights, paving stones and escalators)

I can't remember.

Jaguars scoreboard > Panthers scoreboard

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/7/27/5941601/jaguars-worlds-largest-scoreboards-everbank-field

:startle:

Archived