• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

Dude, it's only 2nd game. U got almost completely new team, it takes time to gel.

I agree. I'm not worried about them coming together and improving. That will definitely happen. But Chelsea and City are already looking very good and will have a jump start by the time that happens. I'm still pretty confident in top 4, but not challenging for top 2.

Everything went wrong. Defensive lapses, injuries, missing chances...like I said, this team will NOT challenge for the title.

lol you expected a new and young team to get a result at the etihad for the second game of the year?  we are going to be really good

i remember you being really negative about the team during a few slumps last year too

Everything went wrong. Defensive lapses, injuries, missing chances...like I said, this team will NOT challenge for the title.

I agree. I'm not worried about them coming together and improving. That will definitely happen. But Chelsea and City are already looking very good and will have a jump start by the time that happens. I'm still pretty confident in top 4, but not challenging for top 2.

lol you expected a new and young team to get a result at the etihad for the second game of the year?  we are going to be really good

i remember you being really negative about the team during a few slumps last year too

Read. K thanks.

Moreno and Johnson doubful for Sunday's match at White Hart Lane. Skrtel will be "assessed" this week, could miss also. Looks like we may see a back 4 of Manquillo-Sakho-Lovren-Enrique.

Rodgers had discussed the possibility of running a diamond midfield with Balo and Studge up top. Ran it 8 times last season and won 7 times.

Migs

Manqullio-Sakho-Lovren-Enrique

Gerrard

Sterling-Hendo

Coutinho

Studge-Balo

Moreno and Johnson doubful for Sunday's match at White Hart Lane. Skrtel will be "assessed" this week, could miss also. Looks like we may see a back 4 of Manquillo-Sakho-Lovren-Enrique.

Rodgers had discussed the possibility of running a diamond midfield with Balo and Studge up top. Ran it 8 times last season and won 7 times.

Migs

Manqullio-Sakho-Lovren-Enrique

Gerrard

Sterling-Hendo

Coutinho

Studge-Balo

Terrible. Your fast attacks on wings that's what scares other teams.

Dunno, doesn't look as scary.  We'll see I guess.

Regardless of the formation, I think we will create chances. We created quite a few last night, we just weren't able to finish. Our biggest concern going forward is the back 4. Especially with injuries already starting to hit. It's hard for your defenders to improve if there is no continuity.

Regardless of the formation, I think we will create chances. We created quite a few last night, we just weren't able to finish. Our biggest concern going forward is the back 4. Especially with injuries already starting to hit. It's hard for your defenders to improve if there is no continuity.

That is true.

Archived