• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season

Well, Liverpool looked decent and probably could have scored 3-4 goals if Sterling was actually clinical. Either way, Liverpool move within 4 of Manchester City.

City Remaining Fixture Predictions:

West Ham- W

Villa- W

@Spurs- D

QPR- W

@Swansea- D

Southy- D

73 pts.

Liverpool Remaining Fixture Predictions:

@West Brom- W

@Hull- W

QPR- W

@Chelsea- L

Palace- D

@Stoke- W

70 pts.

Assessing each match individually, I think Liverpool miss out on T4. Looking at the big picture, I think City could lose any match in there the way they have been playing. Could be a tight race, especially if City lose to one of their first two opponents.

Well, Liverpool looked decent and probably could have scored 3-4 goals if Sterling was actually clinical. Either way, Liverpool move within 4 of Manchester City.

City Remaining Fixture Predictions:

West Ham- W

Villa- W

@Spurs- D

QPR- W

@Swansea- D

Southy- D

73 pts.

Liverpool Remaining Fixture Predictions:

@West Brom- W

@Hull- W

QPR- W

@Chelsea- L

Palace- D

@Stoke- W

70 pts.

Assessing each match individually, I think Liverpool miss out on T4. Looking at the big picture, I think City could lose any match in there the way they have been playing. Could be a tight race, especially if City lose to one of their first two opponents.

You think we're gonna draw with Manshitty? You sir, have a hell of a lot more confidence in my team than I do!

You now get pie.

FA Cup finals are almost set. Arsenal escaped with a W today. The game was one of the most ugliest games I've ever seen. Reading goal was complete failure by Arsenal back-up goalie. Ball hit him straight in the hands and bounce off right inside the goal. Reading goalie had similar incident but worse... By trying to collect an easy catch, the ball went through goalie hands and between his legs for Arsenal winning goal.

FA Cup finals are almost set. Arsenal escaped with a W today. The game was one of the most ugliest games I've ever seen. Reading goal was complete failure by Arsenal back-up goalie. Ball hit him straight in the hands and bounce off right inside the goal. Reading goalie had similar incident but worse... By trying to collect an easy catch, the ball went through goalie hands and between his legs for Arsenal winning goal.

I'm glad yall beat them. I wanted Gerrard to stick it to Arsenal one last time.

Archived