• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden Fiends '15

bleys

I'm not a fanboy. Its a statistical fact that the service is better and much more reliable. Xbox lacks in some areas compared to the PS4, but when it comes to playing online against the huddle, Xbox is superior.

I used to rip Xbox and still give them hell time to time. I just have too many family and friends on Xbox to switch the the PS4. Plus the online experience is better

Damn fug PS4

Xbox has the best servers bar non. You won't lag on the One. Ever

I actually have both but I never even touch the XB1. PS4 is honestly just the better system. They fixed all the online issues they had before. I also had both ps3 and xbox 360 but stuck with the 360. Its totally reversed now. And the servers never lag for ps4 either. Just ask some of the big developers who the prefer now... I.E. Destiny being catered to the PS4 specifically. Since they started charging for online, its completely on par with XBL but honeslty looks much cleaner and more organized than the new dashboard for the XB1.

I have to agree. I got both systems at launch, I use my ps4 constantly, the only reason I ever used my xbox one was watching TV and I turned off my cable in january and haven't touched the thing since. The PSN is much improved, group chat works fine, and the free games you get with PS+ make the service worth it unlike XBL. Plus there's the matter of some games having higher resolution on ps4 and the hardware simply being better. I'm still keeping my xb1 though on the off chance that something xb exclusive I want to play comes out sometime. I skipped madden last year but might check it out this year. And Destiny will be incredible.

I'll be getting the One. Sweet deal on it where you get the xbox one and a download of Madden 15 (full game) for regular xbox one price. In the end you'll save 70ish dollars because I was gonna get game regardless, might as well make switch now

70 dollars isn't worth getting the lesser system which the XB1 absolutely is. Just my two pennies, and before anyone calls me a fanboy I own both. The Xbox has been collecting dust since Christmas when the new console shine wore off. 

70 dollars isn't worth getting the lesser system which the XB1 absolutely is. Just my two pennies, and before anyone calls me a fanboy I own both. The Xbox has been collecting dust since Christmas when the new console shine wore off.

Are you willing to sell me the Xbox one then? Lol (no I'm serious I don't have a job and can't spend $500 on a system)

I have owned a PS2 which I personally had more problems with than my 360. WIth my 360 I had hardly any problems. I'm not a fanboy of either, I just take the best deals. Now with XB1 having blu ray and built in XBL, I am definately getting an "upgrade". PS4 is nice too, but 70 dollars AND not having to see Richard Shermans ugly ass cover in my house will be nice. Its a double bonus. Fug Seattle

Are you willing to sell me the Xbox one then? Lol (no I'm serious I don't have a job and can't spend $500 on a system)

Sorry man there's games I want for it they're just exclusives that haven't released. It will get some serious run when Forza Horizon 2 drops.

Archived