• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wfnz Panthers interviews thread

lola

Ron said that Cam has no real limitations on him physically ie his ankle. This is his rehab. He's taking more time going through his progressions and working on his footwork, now that he has been taking it easy on running with his ankle. Rivera impressed with his progression in those areas.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Rivera doesn't seem upset about losing the receivers from last year (though he gave both SS and certainly Kelvin Benjamin their props).

Appears to have great faith in Benjamin, and very good faith in Cotchery and Avant. Good faith in others. Likes, maybe even loves his TE's it appears as well.

Missed if/when he spoke about Benkiwere and the defense

Rivera says: It's not just Cam or Luke. EVERYBODY has to play well and contribute.

He  said the goal is not just making the playoffs, but to win the superbowl. That's what you plan for.

He said what's the difference between a vision and a dream? 

A dreamer hopes/wishes. A visioneer, has a plan.

I liked the exchange at the end of the interview with Roman Harper.

Mac: "How many INT's do you have in your career?

Roman: "I don't know (doesn't keep track)"

Mac: "How many TD's do you have?"

Roman: "One"

Mac: " How many WR's have you hit late in he endzone after they scored a TD?"

Roman: " One that I got flagged for"

Then Mac went on to say that if he wanted to do that to him again when they play the Ravens they would have his back this time. Roman said that Steve would run through the back of the endzone this time, and kind of implied that he tought Steve a lesson that day. Said he and Steve had talked since then and have come to have a mutual respect for one another but the way he said it made me think they are far from friendly to one another.  

I liked the exchange at the end of the interview with Roman Harper.

Mac: "How many INT's do you have in your career?

Roman: "I don't know (doesn't keep track)"

Mac: "How many TD's do you have?"

Roman: "One"

Mac: " How many WR's have you hit late in he endzone after they scored a TD?"

Roman: " One that I got flagged for"

Then Mac went on to say that if he wanted to do that to him again when they play the Ravens they would have his back this time. Roman said that Steve would run through the back of the endzone this time, and kind of implied that he tought Steve a lesson that day. Said he and Steve had talked since then and have come to have a mutual respect for one another but the way he said it made me think they are far from friendly to one another.

Smitty probably told him to shove it.

Archived