• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I met Kony Ealy today

Mark S

you seem like a good kid. glad you had a great day, and it's always good to hear

our players aren't jerks. thanks for the post.

Of the players i have met so far, they all seem like genuinely nice and humble guys. I love my Panthers.

It's good to see a younger generation of dedicated panther fans when I was younger I was in the minority! Keep it up kid!

Thanks! Very much appreciated! I'm really the only one I know in my age group that is as dedicated as I am. But The Panthers still still rock.

This was like reading a children's story and I mean that as a compliment. The pure joy, anticipation and excitement you expressed throughout the story had me hooked.

Awesome stuff man, don't ever grow up, it only gets worse :)

Thank you, I appreciate it. The words I wrote did not really explain how happy I truly was.

I should hope not :)

It's good to see a younger generation of dedicated panther fans when I was younger I was in the minority! Keep it up kid!

Out of all my 16 year old son's friends, he is the only Panthers fan.  

It used to feel kind of awkward always being the only Panthers fans around, even in North Carolina, but my son and I---especially me---are about as unapologetic and hardcore as you will find.

What a fantastic story. I feel bad for people who don't like sports, it's rare moments like this, even reading about them that just make sports so amazing. Too cool.

Thanks, I appreciate it. My life would be so dull without sports. My only watches sports every 4 years, the World Cup. I watch sports year round and they think I'm crazy. How can you not like sports?!

Archived