• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions week! Detroit "Bout to get Rocked" City

SCP

You guys do realize that this is Charlotte, right? Louis CK nailed it when he said there's no reason to come here unless you're paid to be here. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty great place to live with the proximity to a number of other, more interesting things. And it's a great place for a family in certain areas. But, generally, it's a flyover city. There is nothing of note here. It's not a destination...at all. It's butt-fug Kansas with some banking jobs. That's it. Granted, I'm new and don't really get the whole "Every other city sucks" routine that runs rampant here. But...90 percent of the smack around here is directly applicable to the person dishing out the smack as well. Very little football content and a whole lotta weird geographical hangups.

September 29 is going to start an interesting read in these parts...

Louis CK?  Really?  Who gives a poo what that unfunny tool has to say?

BTW Jeremy should send you a free T-shirt or something when you hit 20,000 post. That's like driving to Mars.

That's sad is what that is. Too much time on the crapper.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

And one caveat to this thread. I spend all day being professional and kissing customers asses so I can make a dime. If I can't talk poo and act like an ass on the Internet what good is the technology,

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

Archived