• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Lions*

boo7382

Guess I will sleep in this year and not show up until 7:30AM for the tailgates this year.....would not miss this for anything.

And Boo....I will NOT be breaking out the I Love Boobies shirt for this tailgate.  That is reserved for the Breast Cancer Awareness games.

However, The Dude Abides shirt will make an appearance.....as will the cigars.

Boo, i will be there early to help you guys set up! i will bring what donation i can (as a poor college kid). 

what time should i be there to be there for the whole set-up process? 8am?

yay! the smallest donation works. if its $4 or $5 you throw in the bucket, that's $4 or $5 we didn't have before.

Zcustom and I will be there.  We're also going to be bringing my cousin and her husband.  They are coming in from Texas for the game, she is a HUGE Panthers fan! 

Alright!!! Can't wait to see you guys again! Appearances so far from ZCustom, Fire n Ice and Bo in Monroe have been guaranteed. Does anyone know how to contact Skew? MPF.....where you at? You and your hubby and doggy gonna make an appearance?

yay! the smallest donation works. if its $4 or $5 you throw in the bucket, that's $4 or $5 we didn't have before.

Alright!!! Can't wait to see you guys again! Appearances so far from ZCustom, Fire n Ice and Bo in Monroe have been guaranteed. Does anyone know how to contact Skew? MPF.....where you at? You and your hubby and doggy gonna make an appearance?

Boo...have you heard from Mush?  Is he coming?

And, I will believe Bo is coming when I see his sorry ass there.  He told me several times last season that he was coming....only to bail.  However, it has been way too long since "Bo's Big Cooler of Fun" has made an appearance.

What kind of eats will there be? I may come by but havent decided if i will stay and eat. Im thinking of doing a self lead tour of the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using the free crApp Jeremy gave us.

Other than the team store, there is pretty much nothing to see inside the stadium

Other than the team store, there is pretty much nothing to see inside the stadium

really?  no cases for trophies or team history at all?

Check the OP.

any chance you would trade a Hop, Drop and Roll for one of my homebrewed black IPAs?  I've never tried it.

Boo...have you heard from Mush?  Is he coming?

And, I will believe Bo is coming when I see his sorry ass there.  He told me several times last season that he was coming....only to bail.  However, it has been way too long since "Bo's Big Cooler of Fun" has made an appearance.

Dropped Bo a message on fb yesterday and he posted in the original tailgate thread yesterday saying he would be making an appearance with his lady. he promised me!!

Shot a message to mush this morning with the link to the tailgate so he knows where we will be, but haven't heard back. Also shot messages to JakeFlake and a few others who don't post a lot but are regulars for our tgs

Archived