• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Front Office has lost it!

AKPantherFan

I fully support these individuals getting their day in court.

This is not about whether what they have done is legal or illegal.

It is about highly paid professionals athletes acting in a manner that is counterproductive to the goals of team owners and the NFL.

These businessmen have the right to protect their billion dollar investments from players that thoughtlessly endanger the league's image and profitability with their outrageous if not illegal behavior.

What? I'm talking about the legal ramifications of the NFLPA suing clubs and the NFL once innocent verdicts start rolling in, which they will. Imagine Jameis Winston's stock last year if he was suspended by the NCAA for rape allegations that were deemed false? Florida would have missed the National Championship game I'm sure and he would have lost the Heisman all over FAKE allegations that you hold in such high regard.

I know- shut it down, lock it up, but it needs to be said.

The Panthers front office has turned their back on one of their own and has now said it is his option "one he took". The Panthers FO has shown 0 backbone and thrown one of our own under the bus.

Steve Smith assaults a guy (or two) and NEVER have we seen anything like this.

We have caved to public opinion, and its dissapointing.

Let hope Greg can move the trial up and prove all these assholes wrong.

WTF-- FU NFL and FU Ray Rice and AP...

If I am a Panther player i am pretty damn concerned about the fact of my employer having my back....

The NFL's well being  is bigger than our team the Panthers, so I feel sure they pressured us in no uncertain terms to have Hardy sit until this issue is resolved. When the sponsor,s started getting envolved that's when the NFL turned up the heat on the Panthers.

What? I'm talking about the legal ramifications of the NFLPA suing clubs and the NFL once innocent verdicts start rolling in, which they will. Imagine Jameis Winston's stock last year if he was suspended by the NCAA for rape allegations that were deemed false? Florida would have missed the National Championship game I'm sure and he would have lost the Heisman all over FAKE allegations that you hold in such high regard.

Are you saying employers don't have the right to fire employees that are negatively impacting the company's image/profitability unless that behavior is deemed illegal?

poo got deep!

Who was I to get mad at JR for caving to the shield???

forgot he was owned already.

(Stirs the pot and walks away)

(For the record; those of u who might not like me, well just remember that I like talking crap. It is and always has been; FUN. That's what this place is for right?)

I just hope that Hardy gets vindicated and this crap is behind us. The whole situation is an embarrassment.

Greg Hardy will be getting due process in November, regardless of what the NFL decides to do as an organization.

In the AF, you would get your day in court. However, if you were involved in a similar situation, you would have your security clearance suspended, not be allowed to do your job and likely confined until trial.

GH is getting off easy.

Not always. It depends on the circumstances and the individual.

Even in the AF THE climate has changes. Things are different.

In a situation like GH's I am confident my col would not jump to conclusions and give me my due process. That's because he knows me though and I am not an AMN.

There are always variables.

No situation is the same.

Archived