• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Been to Carolina Place Lately?

TheCandyMan

So my wife went out shopping with her mother yesterday to Pineville.  She called me up to tell me Carolina Place has a store named either "Purple and Blue" or "Blue and Purple".  Anyway, she said one side is nothing but Carolina Panthers and the other is nothing but Charlotte Hornets.

Seems pretty cool, but I was wondering if anyone's been there and what you thought of the place.  This is the first hometown team only store that I can think of (at least around my area).  If you've been there, what did you think, and what other places do you guys like to frequent?

all depends on prices and selection. What do they have that you can't find anywhere else?

What do they have that makes it a worthwhile destination vs going to (insert name of any other place that sells Panthers gear here)?

I just figured since some want to boycott Harris Teeter for selling a cookie that said "Steelers #1" on it, that some would appreciate knowing there is a place in Charlotte out there dedicated to our home town teams.

My wife just might luck out and talk me into going shopping with her next time so I can check it out.

Archived