• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many sacks will we get against the Giants?

stankowalski

Sacks=backing up the Giants offense, taking them out of good situations, which directly correlates to offensive efficiency, which affects their scoring, etc. etc. If we get sacks, their offensive weapons don't matter, fruitcake. If you want to discuss their offensive weapons then feel free to start your own thread, otherwise quit opening your yap when big folks are talking.

LMFAO!!!!!!

ok... for my .02...

similar to denver focusing on stopping our rushing attack after we blew up TB... i think the Giants will really focus on protecting Manning after getting blownup by the cowbitchez.

unfortunately i think we only get a couple (that would be two for all those that dont know what a couple means)

All this talk reminds me of when we were about to play the Seahawks in the NFCCG and all anyone could talk about is how soft they looked against Washington.

Nobody is saying that the Giants are soft, but their O-line isn't as good at pass blocking as they are at run blocking. The fact that they've allowed so many sacks, and at least one sack in 10 of their games should be looked at as a weakness that we can exploit.

similar to denver focusing on stopping our rushing attack after we blew up TB... i think the Giants will really focus on protecting Manning after getting blownup by the cowbitchez.

unfortunately i think we only get a couple (that would be two for all those that dont know what a couple means)

Now this is a smart man.

Do you not think that the NY Giants are going to do their very best to address their o-line issues, which was derailed only by one of the league's best pass rushes?

I think we get two, maybe three.

Now this is a smart man.

Do you not think that the NY Giants are going to do their very best to address their o-line issues, which was derailed only by one of the league's best pass rushes?

I think we get two, maybe three.

People seem to be missing the whole concept that two of their starters were out of the game at some point....

People seem to be missing the whole concept that two of their starters were out of the game at some point....

and denver has a terrible run defense that, "only" allowed 140 yards to us after we gashed a very good tampon defense for 301 by our backs...

sure we still won the game but the point is if a team focuses enough on taking one thing away, they can usually be successful. fortunately we have more than one thing for the giants to be concerned about.

Archived