• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

shula is a symptom, not the disease

Fiz

Well for one, we've spent pretty much right up to the salary cap every season up till now.  A lot of teams don't do that.

More relevant to me though is the fact that anyone who's actually worked with him directly always says he badly wants his team to be a perennial contender.  I take those opinions way more seriously than I do fan speculation.

Fair enough.  You won't see me here hating on Richardson especially considering he brought the NFL to Charlotte.  But I remain unconvinced that the NFL's monetary success isn't the most important thing to the majority of the 32 men in charge.

Well for one, we've spent pretty much right up to the salary cap every season up till now.  A lot of teams don't do that.

More relevant to me though is the fact that anyone who's actually worked with him directly always says he badly wants his team to be a perennial contender.  I take those opinions way more seriously than I do fan speculation.

i do my best to the ignore the "har har dollar tree dave and mr. bojangles just care about the balance sheet and don't want to win footbawl games" posts because it should be insanely self evident with the cap problems we have that being scared to open up the checkbook isn't an issue.  apparently it's not clear enough though.

e: kral that's not a reference to you just to be clear

i do my best to the ignore the "har har dollar tree dave and mr. bojangles just care about the balance sheet and don't want to win footbawl games" posts because it should be insanely self evident with the cap problems we have that being scared to open up the checkbook isn't an issue.  apparently it's not clear enough though.

e: kral that's not a reference to you just to be clear

What I find exceedingly dumb about those posts is that winning equals more money.  So why on earth would an owner who wants money skimp on building a winning team?

It's like saying a guy who makes bad investments is doing so to help build his nest egg.

Now I agree with u, but the GM was right in the first round to go WR. Now the other pics after he could have went OL. Now JR problem is loyalty. He would let something drag out and get crusty old before he make changes.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

R u the dude in ur pic? Or just a fan posing?

Archived