• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin named NFL Offensive Rookie for September

lola

Lets see, 

Yea I really didnt like KB. So much that I had him in my dream mock in the FIRST round. 

Additionally, I had him in my draft redo. 

lolz

#fail

Whatever/if it makes you feel better!

That's just makes you bi-polar, and that much more messed up. :phew:

Carry on.

SMH

Lets see, 

Yea I really didnt like KB. So much that I had him in my dream mock in the FIRST round. 

Additionally, I had him in my draft redo. 

lolz

#fail

maestro, wow, and that pantherhubby fellow are completely delusional.  to them, if you aren't a total homer, but have the ability to see the reality of a situation, then you have ulterior motives and do not like the panthers.  

I wanted KB so badly that i just might've forfeited the rest of our draft picks just to nab him. I know that sounds crazy but i tho he'd be that big of a piece to this puzzle going forward.

That shot of Jesse Jackson crying at Obama's inarguation best describes how i felt on draft night. In DG i trust to fix this oline and eventually give Cam what he needs to lead this team to a championship. KEEP POUNDING BABY!

Shoutout to all you haters that didn't want him

I wanted him since the day after our playoff loss. I said the only WR in this draft I would take above him is Watkins. Nearing the draft I changed my opinion and thought we should draft secondary because we needed a guy who could contribute right away and KB was not that (now proved wrong). Then on draft night I so expected us to take Lee and actually wanted us to and was shocked at the KB pick since it seemed G-man was against raw guys like that in the first. Damn am I glad we got him and not one of those other scrubs who idiots thought would be better than him.

Archived