• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Today the Panthers have a chance to energize the fan base once again and get back to a winning record.

Who: Bears at Panthers

TV: FOX

Radio: 1110 WBT

Twitter: Follow @CarolinaHuddle for exclusive photos and observations from the sidelines.

Keys to a Panthers Victory

- Panthers defensive line must improve their play if the Panthers have any chance at a win.

- The runningback by committee needs at least 100 yards in this game.

- Win the turnover battle. The Panthers are in the negative over the past two losses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Maybe it’s because  Stroud’s  weren’t worried about being decapitated by high balls or knocked out by the tight ones in traffic or being led into hospital balls  be that as  it may, we shall soon see the new and improved team with Young leading to come from victory …or perhaps, egads, score more than 7 points throwing. yeah, I’m bitter 
    • Considering our 2 wins last year had us at scores of I think 15 and 9...If we actually lit someone up at some point last year I could see a little more optimism in getting to about 5
    • it just amazes me to no end how everyone & their sister said that the Panthers had assembled an All Star coaching staff prior to last season & how the Paanthers was a perfect place for a rookie Qb  or was it that we simply drafted the wrong guy with the #1 overall pick & as a result the coaches could not attack the whole field beyond 20 yards of the line of scrimmage & instead  had to dial the playbook back to suit what they had to work with under center...just saying