• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a different defense with TD in the game...

DangerClose

We're getting carried away. The Bears are a bad squad. They scored 0 points in the second half last week. Let's wait before we start giving credit and announcing we're back. TD missed a few tackles again today.

I'm feeling very uneasy about this win.

We will probably win the south at 8-8. I dont see us beating any of the good teams ahead.. Vikes, Browns, Bucs, Saints and Falcns are our next 5 wins. Im as happy as anyone about the win today but lets be real, looking at the overall body of work, we are a 8-8 team. Lets just count our lucky stars that we picked a good season to have a bad season with the NFCS sucking

Not in the first half.  First half I think we got carried away with the blitz.  Could be a result of not being able to get pressure with the front 4 anymore.  I think last 2 games plus 1st half of this one , our tackling went down tremendously.   Didn't see the rally around the ball that RR preaches.  However much better overall the second half.  TD being back though is huge. 

Even if we had lost this game, the defense (even while bad early on) DOES look better with TD in the game. Not having him out there hurts us, not just from leadership and experience, but because we're not deep at LB and AJ Klein is just not ready to start yet. He's good to come in in rotation, but he's not ready to step in full time yet. That showed when TD wasn't there last week.

Archived