• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Replay Panthers Bears

cookinwithgas

I've been terrible about remembering to record these this year. I have Game Rewind and can see the game on my PC but not until what - after MNF or something? But when I got home all I wanted to do was see the game on TV, but only the kind of dopey highlights were available on NFLN and I had to sit through a bunch of other stuff to see them (although seeing the Bills winning was pretty cool, after visiting them last year they have really became the AFC team I root for the most oh woe is me)

Set my dvr from my phone, poo didn't go through... Thanks for the info cookin, need it in my life....

Don't know if they were callin me you, but I heard your name a lot as I was tryin to get my fryer base to stay lit for the chili yesterday........

I've been terrible about remembering to record these this year. I have Game Rewind and can see the game on my PC but not until what - after MNF or something? But when I got home all I wanted to do was see the game on TV, but only the kind of dopey highlights were available on NFLN and I had to sit through a bunch of other stuff to see them (although seeing the Bills winning was pretty cool, after visiting them last year they have really became the AFC team I root for the most oh woe is me)

It's on Game Rewind now, with the condensed version as well. You just can't watch it once MNF begins. 

Set my dvr from my phone, poo didn't go through... Thanks for the info cookin, need it in my life....

Don't know if they were callin me you, but I heard your name a lot as I was tryin to get my fryer base to stay lit for the chili yesterday........

We had 3 almost empty gas bottles yesterday but just made it...all karma all day yesterday

Archived