• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Jersey

CM86

If you have to come on a message board for advice on who to get, then you should just get one customized with your own name. You're not going anywhere, right?

Great suggestion, I was considering getting one that said "CARDIACKAT" #88, OR NUMBERONEFAN #1

TEAL??!?

Come on

Yes, the color is referred to as "electric teal"

alright, thanks for all of your help. i think i'm going to get the black deangleo. but my next question is, how the hell do you know what size to get?!

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2284442&origkw=deangelo+williams&sr=1&kw=deangelo+williams&parentPage=search

the size measurements mean basically nothing to me... If i wear a 15 1/2 in collared button ups and usually wear a medium in t-shirts, what would that translate to in jerseys? I definitely don't want a giant baggy jersey...

Authentic? The $300 jewely? To me thats alot to be droppin on a jersey in today's age of trade & free agency. When I got mine, I got one person I know will never leave the team -me. #74 Sgambelluri is whats on my authentic. No way am I spending that kinda loot for someone who someday could play for another team. And I got the blue. I try to rotate the color I get, Got a black one, got a white one next, then me and my son got blues. Now its time for another black, have been wanting a King jersey. Just think it'd be sweet to have a jersey that says 'KING' on the back, although I am considering Fiametta for this season. Just waiting to see what he does...

Authentic? The $300 jewely? To me thats alot to be droppin on a jersey in today's age of trade & free agency. When I got mine, I got one person I know will never leave the team -me. #74 Sgambelluri is whats on my authentic. No way am I spending that kinda loot for someone who someday could play for another team. And I got the blue. I try to rotate the color I get, Got a black one, got a white one next, then me and my son got blues. Now its time for another black, have been wanting a King jersey. Just think it'd be sweet to have a jersey that says 'KING' on the back, although I am considering Fiametta for this season. Just waiting to see what he does...

Mixed................signal.......

:D

I think you should get your favorite players jersey whichever player whoever that is. I have a Authentic Delhomme Away, Authentic Peppers Away, Authentic Williams Home, Hqt Smith Alternate, and im about to get a Authentic Gamble Away. I buy alot of away jerseys because Charlotte is about 11 hours away so I usually get to about 2 Road games a season its easier and cheaper and im laid off now so ill be in Charlotte next season.

Mixed................signal.......

:D

It is a little all over the place. Sorry just amped up for tonight... $300, the cost of authentics, is hard for me to spend on me, even before I had kids. So I wasnt going to spend that kinda money to have the guy traded in a year or a few. I still think the 'KING' jersey would be pimp as hell, but havent gotten around to getting one. Not 'cause he has/hasnt proven himself, but because I am a procrastinator. Now, no homo, but I am diggin on Fiammetta. Not as pimp as King, but hes a paisan, youknow? Thats what I was tryin to say...

Archived