• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should thank GB

raleigh-panther

Coaching has put 12 men on the field at least once for how many consecutive games?

Is anyone actually responsible?

If so will they be fired? demoted? fined? spoken to harshly? excused? spoken of as being part of the "process"?

Has anyone ever been benched (even temporarily) for giving the other team a new set of downs with a penalty on third down?

Is anyone (players or coaches) held accountable by anyone for anything?

And someone needs to answer

Maybe the coaching staff needs the heat turned up on their asses, you think

No they couldn't. Those other teams kicked the can down the road. Ours decided to take the lumps and get out of financial trouble for good not just for the right now.

They haven't take there lumps yet. By the end of the year they will

But when only 2 OL came from a college draft, THAT is simply inexcusable. You cannot tell me that there was not one or two veteran linemen with a year or two left in them on the cheap to get through this season. I simply won't believe it

..and in the meantime, the franchise gets the poo kicked out of him every week

Is is not acceptable.

They haven't take there lumps yet. By the end of the year they will

But when only 2 OL came from a college draft, THAT is simply inexcusable. You cannot tell me that there was not one or two veteran linemen with a year or two left in them on the cheap to get through this season. I simply won't believe it

..and in the meantime, the franchise gets the poo kicked out of him every week

Is is not acceptable.

I refuse to think that any man can get every decision right every time. It's just not possible. I tend to believe that a GM makes the decisions he thinks are best according to the long term. Using a first place team coming off of a playoff appearance as a barometer for failure seems a bit premature and foolish.

The oline is much worse than our front office thought. Too late now. Nothing can be done. We just have to go with what we have. It's not the perfect scenario but they aren't really asking for suggestions.

Archived