• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our starting Left Tackle

Darth Biscuit

LOL, I'm just saying...  We have seen what it looked like without Cam.

When the idea of him leaving first came up two years ago or so, I laughed at it.  I reasoned, it is pretty much impossible...  When has a young franchise QB ever left the team that drafted him on his own volition?  I can't recall it ever happening in the modern era.  And worst case scenario, we can franchise him and work out a deal.

BUT, the longer we have gone without giving him a valid supporting cast, the more I feel the foundation of that argument crumbles a bit more.

Has Bell and Chandler apologized to Rivera this year? Or is it now a scheduled Monday morning meeting....

Rivera's Monday Schedule

4:30am - get coffee

4:45am - read emails

5:00am - Schula explains his play calls

5:30am - prepare update/excuses to JR.

6:00am - complain to Gman. Remind him the team needs groceries.

6:30am - Bell (apology again)

6:40am - Chandler (apology again)

6:50am - Call Schula back in the office. Yell.

I can. And are you looking in the mirror when you call him an idiot? He obviously isn't. Do you also call Cam a crappy QB when he throws a bad pass?

You can find multiple video examples of any LT in the league getting beat. Bell is no prize but jeez, give it a rest and find something else to bitch about.

your obv delusional hop of gettlmans d , you were prob one of tje dudes that said the answers on the roster! How can u be fine with these ots

He got beat by a superior athlete. We all know that happens. You could pick plays of everyone on offense and defense looking that bad. Cam ran to his blindside into a sack on like the 2nd drive. There isn't a gif in the world that can tell us something we don't already know about Byron.

That wasn't superior athleticism....that was a LB bull rushing our LT like he was a 4 yr old girl.

Archived