• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hmm, anybody notice that David Carr played Well

mantal

No! Same old weird-armed Carr. You guys remember two years ago when he did that flying head-first leap thing for us in a game? That's his signature flipper move. It comes in handy when he's in trouble because he can revert to his animal self and swim outta danger; that or he's just coming up for air.

Carr's snakebit. it started with the Texans, he was on a terrible expansion team with a porous oline and he never recovered.

his career's gone to poo and his problems coming out of houston were way too advanced for Mike McCoy to fix (not that I ever considered McCoy much of anything) but it's no surprise he looks good on a Giants team that has the kind of talent on offense to cradle him. He's still only 1/100 as good as Eli and as you can see from last night he still takes too long to get rid of the ball. He's not a good passer, whatever talent could've been cultivated while he was young to create a respectable QB is gone, and it's way too late for him now.

Guest ChrisMHoover

Eh, let him play in a regular season game with no pressure, even better an away regular season game and he'll crumble like the flake that he is.

Eh, let him play in a regular season game with no pressure, even better an away regular season game and he'll crumble like the flake that he is.

Not attacking you personally, but this is for all of you that have made statements similar to this..............

HE STILL OUTPLAYED ALL OF OUR QB's last night! PERIOD!

Not saying I want him back, LORD knows I don't, but even with the few sacks he took, he still dinked and dunked us to death on passes. He outplayed our guys.....admit it, and get over it.

Thank you.

Not attacking you personally, but this is for all of you that have made statements similar to this..............

HE STILL OUTPLAYED ALL OF OUR QB's last night! PERIOD!

Not saying I want him back, LORD knows I don't, but even with the few sacks he took, he still dinked and dunked us to death on passes. He outplayed our guys.....admit it, and get over it.

Thank you.

Not really. How many times did he get sacked? How many more times would he have been sacked if he WAS on our team and facing that pass rush? Their pass rush is the most obscene thing I have seen in a while. He would have needed his glove to wipe the shiit up in his diaper.

Fox's plan was for Carr to sit on the bench for a year and get his confidence back. He actually led the Panthers to the game-winning drive at Atlanta when Jake got hurt. Then he got twisted up really badly in that Atlanta game and played skeered the rest of the year.

That was my theory prior to the season. I predicted it would be worst case scenario for Carr if he actually had to step in and play. Sad to say that was true.

Carr's snakebit. it started with the Texans, he was on a terrible expansion team with a porous oline and he never recovered.

his career's gone to poo and his problems coming out of houston were way too advanced for Mike McCoy to fix (not that I ever considered McCoy much of anything) but it's no surprise he looks good on a Giants team that has the kind of talent on offense to cradle him. He's still only 1/100 as good as Eli and as you can see from last night he still takes too long to get rid of the ball. He's not a good passer, whatever talent could've been cultivated while he was young to create a respectable QB is gone, and it's way too late for him now.

While that may be true, it sounds so... terrible and sad, like his life is completely over. :o Sounds so... negative. Haha.

Not really. How many times did he get sacked? How many more times would he have been sacked if he WAS on our team and facing that pass rush? Their pass rush is the most obscene thing I have seen in a while. He would have needed his glove to wipe the shiit up in his diaper.

He still outplayed all of our QB's! What part don't you get about that?? How many times did he turn the ball over?

:eek:

lol he outplayed our quaterbacks in the preseason he must be the second coming of marino

Nobody said that, just a point that countless people on this board are overlooking.

He sucks IMHO, so that tells you what I think of how our QB's performed.

Pay attention, and quit picking out what you choose to pick out, and comment on. Read the whole thread.

Nobody said that, just a point that countless people on this board are overlooking.

He sucks IMHO, so that tells you what I think of how our QB's performed.

Pay attention, and quit picking out what you choose to pick out, and comment on. Read the whole thread.

I did read the whole thread. If you think the first preseason game is ANY indicator of our future success or lack thereof this season (especially with QBs), then there's not much more we can discuss. I was merely trying to point this out.

I did read the whole thread. If you think the first preseason game is ANY indicator of our future success or lack thereof this season (especially with QBs), then there's not much more we can discuss. I was merely trying to point this out.

I haven't said anything, NOTHING, about the rest of the season, just pointing out the obvious my friend.......the obvious was he outplayed our QB's, and you won't change my mind on that.

I haven't said anything, NOTHING, about the rest of the season, just pointing out the obvious my friend.......the obvious was he outplayed our QB's, and you won't change my mind on that.

I agree with you. He outplayed them in a preseason game. So what?

Archived