• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Intent

Gin and Juice

• 3 months later...

...except that the NFL had no policy at the time regarding domestic violence...especially one that would have someone stay at home and get paid while not having to play...but I'm gonna go with what you said.

He saw an opening and he took it, can't blame him! This could have been over months ago, but nnnnooooo, it was drug to one week after the Super Bowl and conviently before FA

Entertaining this for a moment. There is no way that Hardy (or Peterson, in a different situation) would know that he would be essentially suspended WITH pay. I don't know that I had ever heard of anything like this before Hardy and AP, but that said I haven't read the entire CBA.

He saw an opening and he took it, can't blame him! This could have been over months ago, but nnnnooooo, it was drug to one week after the Super Bowl and conviently before FA

The court system planned the court date, not him.  I don't blame him 1 iota for sitting at home in his boxers and watching scooby doo, That said, for her to go along with it then, means she helped fabricate a situation over the summer when no one knew that this kind of positive outcome (for him) was an option.  In fact, his possible outcome could have been a 3 game suspension plus adding a red flag to his market value which is still there.  If this was his "plan", then he is a complete idiot.  No way did he make this up so he could get out of playing football this year.

Before this season, NOONE know what the Commission's Exempt list, NOONE.

Suspensions through on going legal proceeding have, plus he played for the Panthers! I'm not saying he meant for it to turn out this perfect, but just go back and look at the timeline of events. Then factor in the possibility of players knowing about the Rice incident in April, like had been reported

Archived