• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PTI's opening quote

MBPanther

I hate the cowboys as much as anybody, but that was a defensive clinic they put on eli yesterday...hard to get mad about them pointing that out

As much as I hate the 'boys as well they did beat an extremely good Giants team. We beat an above average Broncos team. Now I know we haven't been getting any love all year but that's also because we are still a small market team. We don't have the fan base the Cowboys do or the Giants do.

Around The Horn was friggin rediculous as well. JA ADONDE when asked are the Panthers the best in the NFC. "I just don't get it isn't this the team that started the season 1-2 and now were talking about them winning the superbowl. What? Friggin Woody flip floppin like a smelly fish. He has been hatin on us all year and now we are the greatest thing on the planet. Mariotti is just plain STUPID!

It's ESPN as a whole, that's all they have talked about today, The Cowboys. I really hope they lose out and miss the playoffs, Then I can watch ESPN wander around with spittle on their lower lip wondering where the Boys are, taking down Christmas Decorations.... I hope.

Archived