• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another "suck it" game to Kemba haters...

WOW!!

Kemba is our leader. Yes he's inconsistent, but I feel like that will improve when the chemistry improves with the additions we have. Is he going to be a 10 ast guy. Absolutely not. But can he be a leader of a playoff team. Absolutely. 

Fact is he will drive you crazy at times and then he will make you feel amazing at other times. Im hoping that he will become more consistent in the future but there should really be no hating on the guy. Would you have rather paid for a Thomas or a Bledsoe? 

He's still very young. Let our young team grow together!

Here's what's funny.

If the fans got what they wanted and we went after a true pg, we wouldn't even average 85 points per game.

This roster isn't built for a point guard like Rondo. We don't have a roster like the Spurs where we can throw five different guys out there who can make a perimeter shot.

Kemba is the point guard we need (a scoring guard) for this offense and when he's efficient he's a damn good one.

Chuck basketball knowledge can be accessed in 1 statement.

"Let's trade Kemba and draft Mycka Kaybongo a real PG"

Once you understand the level of knowledge you're dealing with you can figure out not to pay attention to the white noise.

Kemba played great last night, but you can't take one game and shove it down everybody's throats

I agree with cbarrier90. It's all about consistency and doing that sort of thing game in and game out. He's getting much better and I want him to become that force that is always on, and he's getting there but he isn't there yet.

Kemba is a SG.

Lance is our floor generator.

Al called McBob our PG last year. That's saying something.

it says what I already knew & have accepted, Kemba runs the point well enough but is at his best when isn't burdened with the offense running thru him at all times. Eric Snow ran the point during the Iverson yrs in Philly , so it's not unusual to have a non tradional point man.

Here's what's funny.

If the fans got what they wanted and we went after a true pg, we wouldn't even average 85 points per game.

This roster isn't built for a point guard like Rondo. We don't have a roster like the Spurs where we can throw five different guys out there who can make a perimeter shot.

Kemba is the point guard we need (a scoring guard) for this offense and when he's efficient he's a damn good one.

I know. You just described Eric Bledsoe.

Archived