• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another "suck it" game to Kemba haters...

WOW!!

The issue isn't that he can't put up games like this. It's that he has yet to do that on a consistent basis.

If he can do that, he's close to a max player. He matched Eric Bledsoe, a guy who just signed a max extension, bucket for bucket tonight. The Hornets are gambling that he can be that guy which is why they signed him to that extension. The more he improves, the better the value of that extension.

FG% please. ASS

Lol that's what makes the anti kemba crowd so hilarious. It's field goal percentage for you. It's assists for 49. It's not being myck kabongo for chuck. Sorry, the guy isn't Oscar Robertson.

It's almost as bad as the anti Cam crowd complaining that he's not as accurate as Manning or Brady.

Kemba walker is what he is. Inconsistent? Certainly. But alot better than he gets credit for. The fact that you can't give him his due when he plays well is why posters can't take you seriously. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Just keep an open mind.

He needs to be more of a distributor while maintaining that net drive that makes him so dangerous. He's never going to be an elite shooter, but he can get the ball to the basket and get to the line. He just needs to be able to use that ability to find the players that get open when they collapse the box on him.

He shot the ball well.  But he didn't dish it well.  

Hornets scored 103.  Kemba had 4 assists.  The offensive ball movement still has to go through someone besides your point guard.  That's never good.

And FWIW, Kemba's guy beat Kemba.  Bledsoe was +6 on the game, Kemba -2.  

Even when the Kemba apologists think they have it, they don't.

He shot the ball well. But he didn't dish it well.

Hornets scored 103. Kemba had 4 assists. The offensive ball movement still has to go through someone besides your point guard. That's never good.

And FWIW, Kemba's guy beat Kemba. Bledsoe was +6 on the game, Kemba -2.

Even when the Kemba apologists think they have it, they don't.

If that's your argument then it's a horrible one.

Bledsoe played five more minutes than Kemba, so there is five extra minutes to get that + up.

I prefer to use my actual eyes to discern who was the better player.

It was Kemba driving one on one against Bledsoe hitting the reverse to seal the win for his team, not the other way around.

Chuck and 49 have probably watched maybe three games in the past year, so don't be shocked when they go stat-searching, at least in 49's case. If all he has to lean on is +/-, that shows you he's struggling to come up with anything of substance for an argument.

Which, coincidentally, has been his problem since he joined.

Chuck on the other hand, lol. And a big lol to SuperJ, who still hasn't seen an NBA game that didn't include LeBron. 

Nice game, Kemba. Not surprised he did well. I caught what I could of that one, went out to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's uptown.  :stuff:

Chuck and 49 have probably watched maybe three games in the past year, so don't be shocked when they go stat-searching, at least in 49's case. If all he has to lean on is +/-, that shows you he's struggling to come up with anything of substance for an argument.

Which, coincidentally, has been his problem since he joined.

Chuck on the other hand, lol. And a big lol to SuperJ, who still hasn't seen an NBA game that didn't include LeBron.

Nice game, Kemba. Not surprised he did well. I caught what I could of that one, went out to dinner at McCormick and Schmick's uptown. :stuff:

Let's go and make a Kemba Prove Y'all Wrong thread every time he plays well. We'll have 15 threads throughout the 82 gms season to rub it in Chucks face. Yay!!!

Archived